- Oreo Original – 12
- Oreo Chocolate – 3
- Whipping Cream – 75 ml
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Dark Chocolate (60%) – 3 tbsp
- Milk – 2 tsp
- Mousse cups – 6
- Whip the whipping cream until it forms a cream-like structure. To ensure proper whipping, check to see if the cream does not fall from the whipping bowl when the bowl is inverted.
- Crush the 12 Oreo originals and separate 12 tsp of powdered Oreo originals and pour the rest in the whipping cream and give it a good mix. To add more flavour, you can also add in a pinch of cocoa powder.
- Melt the butter and add the 12 tsp of powdered Oreo originals that was separated in the earlier step and mix well.
- Pour this mixture 2 tsp per mousse cup and create a layer on the below of the cup. Then, add generous amount of Oreo cream prepared in step 2. You can use icing sheet to pour the Oreo cream and refrigerate for 10 – 15 mins.
- Place a bowl with little water on medium flame and add another bowl on top of it. Ensure the upper bowl’s base should not touch the hot water. Add milk and your dark chocolate and stir it continuously to form a ganache.
- Pour the hot chocolate ganache on top of every cup to create a layer. Cut the 3 Oreo Chocolate biscuits in half and place it vertically on top of the ganache as shown in the picture.
- Your Oreo Choco Mousse is ready to be served. Simple and delicious.